Sanexas Electromedical treatment is a non-invasive treatment without dangerous side effects that may be effectively used for the treatment of many types of pain syndromes.
This treatment might be right for you if you have….
- Low Back and Neck Pain of chronic or acute nature
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or legs (sciatica)
- Failure with pain management techniques such as epidural injections or facet blocks or has exceeded the maximum allowable number of injections in a six month period
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Failed lumbar or cervical spinal surgery (Failed post-laminectomy syndrome)
- Chronic Muscle spasms or disuse atrophy following injury
- Chronic whiplash disorder and cervical facet pain
- Chronic pain disorder such as Herpes Zoster, Cancer Pain, diabetic pain, or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Type I & II.
- For anyone considering a spinal electrical implantation or pain pump